Service Consultant - Office Services
Service Consultant, Office Services
- Join Australia’s No.1 Life Insurer
- Corporate CBD offices including free gym
- Career progression and excellent employee benefits
About the opportunity
The Service Consultant function is primarily concerned with the response to and administrative processing of enquiries, supporting the service teams.
Integral to this is quality and service standards which ensure the functions are meeting TAL’s Customer requirements; essentially it’s a diverse role responsible for supporting our business by completing associated office service and mailroom functions.
- Operating as a primary point of contact, responding to all enquiries, aiming to achieve first point resolution
- Completing administrative tasks within service standards and monitoring service delivery and quality
- Responding to escalations and complaints, taking responsibility to gain quick resolutions
- Scanning and indexing of inbound correspondence
- Open and sorting of daily mail (in and outbound); delivering & picking up mail
- Banking of incoming money
- Assist other Service teams in other areas (including call centre) to help achieve departmental goals during peak periods
- Allocated work completed within agreed Service standards with high quality output
The key skills and experience we’re after includes:
- Ability to demonstrate organisation skills & communicate effectively to achieve team objectives and goals
- Displaying a strong customer service attitude in everyday responsibilities
- Understanding the importance of building positive working relationships
- Demonstrating knowledge of own role, business principles, policies, practices and trends
- Input into the development of procedure
- Resolves customer problems and complaints, escalating where required
- Participate in team activities with enthusiasm, humour and respect
- Good attention to detail and a high focus on delivering quality output
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Thinks innovatively and challenges the status quo
At TAL, we look for people who represent our diverse Australian community; people who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community.
We offer a workplace that’s inclusive and flexible, supporting our people with options that let them make the most of their careers.
It’s a values driven environment, with excellent employee benefits plus learning and development opportunities designed to support our people.
Benefits include :
- A generous company paid life insurance and super plan
- Recognition and reward programs that acknowledge great work
- Coaching, mentoring and training programs
- Flexible work and leave options to support study, family and lifestyle
If you would like to apply or refer a friend please click on the relevant button and follow the instructions.
Applicants must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo Police and Background checks as part of the recruitment process.