Delivery Support Manager X 2
Location: Sydney (Macquarie Park HQ), Australia
Company: SingtelAbout your role ...
The Delivery Support Manager
is a key role in the Fixed Enterprise Delivery team responsible for supporting the set up and activation of Enterprise Fixed products and services.
This involves quality checking, inputting and amending customer requests into various systems in both an accurate and timely manner, managing the relationship with broader Wholesale, IT, Networks team and enhancing customer experience by supporting key Wholesale Customers in Manage, Growth and Strategic portfolio.
You will also support broader Fixed Enterprise team in delivering revenue turn-on and require high level of technical, product knowledge, system knowledge of Voice, Data and IP services and their activation methods across the numerous systems Optus uses for sales orders and service delivery.
You will directly manage the activation of Wholesale customer accounts.
Core daily functions / responsibilities -
Your ingredients for success ...
- Lead operational projects, continuous improvement initiatives and be available as a subject matter expert and to drive operational excellence for services delivered to the customer;
- Manage escalations on behalf of customer during business hours and outside business hours when required;
- Undertake inbound and outbound Calls to the Customers and Internal / External stakeholders;
- Establish and maintain strong customer engagement and relationships with key internal and customer stakeholders;
- Provide ongoing improvement to ‘on-time’ revenue turn-on;
- Support to Lead reduction in revenue loss via early revenue & backlog order focus;
- Drive order creation performance, to meet or exceed customer requirements;
- Provide regular progress update and communication for internal and external stakeholders
- Acts as the primary operational interface to Wholesale customer portfolio for the activation and supporting the delivery of that account;
- Provide strong leadership including mentoring and coaching to key stakeholders within the matrix organization supporting the customer;
- Ensures the alignment between Customers and Optus in the provision of wholesale services.
*** Please note that there are two roles available and both are 12 month Fixed Term Contract arrangements.***
- Experience (ideally 3-5 years) working in a similar industry (i.e. Telco with high customer management/technical exposure);
- Basic understanding of Wholesale products and background in service delivery / high-end customer service;
- Strong working knowledge of LNP (Local Number Porting) and exposure to automation (RPA);
- Solid understanding of systems Optus uses for sales orders and service provisioning (e.g. Extranet, MS Excel, Helix);
- Strong analytical /problem solving ability and high level of technical aptitude;
- Detailed understanding of Telecommunications network principles (e.g. IP, VoIP, DSL, Fibre);
- Commercially aware, solid PC skills, advanced stakeholder management skills at all levels; &
- Customer centric and dedicated to continuous improvement.
in confidence via the online
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!