Meat Packer - Process Worker
- LOCATION: INGLEBURN, NSW
AM & PM Shift available - Monday to Friday
Can work with Raw Poultry
One of our clients is Australias largest Poultry product manufacturers providing Chicken and Turkery products to supermarkets all over the country.
We are looking for dedicated and experienced process workers to join their team of ongoing individuals.
We need reliable candidates that can commit to an ongoing Monday to friday role long term. If you can't work 38+ hours per week then this role is NOT for you.
- Handling Raw poultry in a cold storage environment
- Cutting, preparing and/or packing meat
- Ensure the designated cooking areas and machinery is cleaned
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Can work with Raw Meat,
- Able to work in a cool environment, temperature between (2-4 degrees)
- Experience in process work in a Cold storage environment is desired.
- Physically fit - some lifting up to 20 kg
- Must have full working rights MON - FRI