Client Service Advisor
About the role
We are a diversified financial services firm offering specialist wealth and personal insurance advice.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and energetic Client Service Advisor to join our practice, working primarily with our Wealth Adviser in our North Sydney office.
The role will be varied and will consists of the following:
- Maintain client data accurately in XPLAN
- Assist with advice research and preparation
- Manage advice implementation (both initial on ongoing). This will involve liaising with clients, product providers and accountants
- Oversee the compliance process for clients including Fee Disclosure Statements and Opt-In requirements
- Preparation of client review documents including Records of Advice
- Occasional attendance at client meetings to assist the Adviser with file notes.
- Respond to ad hoc client queries
- General office duties such as answering the phone, booking client meetings and administrative tasks
In-house training and development on relevant software(s) and internal processes will be provided on an ongoing basis. While the Para planning function is generally outsourced, there will also be the opportunity to assist with advice preparation and some knowledge in this area would be favourable.
The successful candidate will have experience working in the financial services industry. In addition, you will also have a knowledge of the advice process and associated compliance requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
Why Choose Us?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong client focus and ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Experience with XPLAN is highly advantageous
- Understanding of financial planning compliance requirements is highly regarded
- Outstanding attention to detail and process driven
- Effective time management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
Established over thirteen years ago, Blueleaf Consulting are a diversified financial services firm offering specialist wealth and insurance advice.
Our company operates as part of the global brand, Gallagher Benefit Services.
Gallagher Benefit Services provides a range of insurance solutions, investment options and contingency strategies.
The Gallagher brand is one of Australia’s and the world’s largest insurance broking and risk management companies with almost 35,000 employees globally. We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible, ethical and collaborative organisation expressed through our shared values The Gallagher Way.
We are also proud to be named one of the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for the 9th consecutive time as well as being on the Forbes World’s Best Employers list as the only insurance brokerage.
What will we offer?
In joining Gallagher, you will have the support of an established team with learning and development available to build your career pathway within our global business. Additional benefits:
How to apply?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- Salary sacrificed superannuation
- Discounts to major retailers through our Gallagher Rewards scheme
We encourage you to apply via our careers website. For further information, please contact Maria Siachico, Talent Acquisition Specialist, +61 2 9424 1734.
Any offer of employment and subsequent continuing employment is dependent upon the completion of relevant pre-employment background checks. All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
Gallagher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity and inclusion. We welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.