Executive Manager, Change And Capability (Program RQ)
- ASX Top 20 Listed Company
- Competitive salary package
- Fixed Term Contract until 30 June 2021
As an insurer, managing risk is central to what we do and we believe that risk is everyone’s business in our organisation. Our ambition is for IAG to be ‘leading’ in risk management, as we are in so many other elements of our business. It goes to the heart of our purpose: we make your world a safer place. At IAG we are uplifting our risk maturity across our organisation through a major strategic program of work designed to lift our collective rQ or risk intelligence throughout our organisation in Australia and New Zealand.
Project rQ is an enterprise-wide risk transformation program tasked with strategically shifting the mindset and behaviours of IAG team members to be more risk aware and enhance risk culture, while deploying a high volume of deliverables to uplift risk processes, systems and governance across the organisation.
Reporting to the EGM, Risk Transformation & Strategy, the purpose of this highly visible role is to lead the change management and capability uplift planning and delivery for Project rQ. In addition, this role is also tasked with aligning and driving consistency in change and capability uplift across BAU (non-project) activity in Group Risk. In this way, this role is pivotal to ensuring the successful deployment and embedding of all Risk activities to business functions at IAG.
- Continue to drive established scope, plans, processes, methodologies and operating rhythms for the Change and Capability function in rQ, and extend the remit to include BAU (non-project) activity as required
- Support the ongoing development of change practices, change maturity and change leadership capability in Group Risk
- Influence project planning and delivery disciplines for rQ and Group Risk to enable effective change and capability uplift to be developed and implemented
- Lead a core team of senior managers to plan and deliver ambitious change and capability portfolios of work, supported by a dedicated project manager
- Lead the integration of project deliverables to design Change roadmaps and capability uplift activity, including learning content, that achieves business outcomes, in particular, effective implementation of the agreed Risk Target Operating Model
- Lead stakeholder engagement with Group Risk and business division stakeholders from EGMs through to SMEs, informing and aligning messaging to Risk narratives and communications plans
- Lead a team of permanent and contingent employees, along with associated budgets, plans and reporting
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, psychology, human centred design or relevant field
- 10 + years’ experience within Financial Services / General Insurance, ideally working in a change management capacity
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of large scale, complex and high-profile Programs or delivery Portfolios
- Experience working with Executive level stakeholders and being able to effectively engage with and influence stakeholders of all levels across the organisation
- Demonstrated leadership experience with the ability to drive a team to deliver required outputs and outcomes on time, within budget and to quality requirements
- Agility to lead through ambiguity and be able to pivot as required, reset expectations, respond swiftly to changes and visualise/present outcomes
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across whole of function and broader group to reach common approach
- Growth mindset to support an ever expanding and dynamic organisation
- Outcomes focused and results driven with strong planning disciplines
- Combined change and capability uplift experience
- Influencing and driving outcomes from a business change and program perspective
- Experience leading and delivering through ambiguity and ‘imperfection’
- Experience in proactive change design and road-mapping
- Experience uplifting change maturity and building change leadership across a complex organisation
- Management skills, i.e. managing a multi-functional team, managing financials/budgets and project plans
Applications Close 11:59PM AEST on Monday 3 August 2020
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts. At IAG we strongly believe to achieve success we must create a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.