An exciting opportunity for an experienced, self-driven PMO Manager to join the Westpac Group.
How will I help?
- Permanent full-time role based in Sydney
Experience in program planning and delivery oversight
The purpose of this role is to lead the Program Management Office for the LOB Transformation Hub. Your core responsibilities will include –
What’s in it for me?
- Establish, monitor and coordinate project reporting timelines and structures
- Review and monitor reporting commentary on projects and ensure there is transparency in reporting
- Review all status reports for content and quality
Work with the Program Director to ensure the program adheres to Program Execution, Project Execution, Program/Project Governance, Change Management and Risk frameworks
- Collate financial data produced by Enterprise Project Finance into program/project Steering Committee packs and other program reporting
You will play an important and significant part in the future of a business that has been around for 200 years. Our vision is to become one of the world’s great service companies. So, we will back you in the development of your career, with internal career prospects and flexible working. You will also be backed by a fantastic team of people in a can-do, supportive structure.
What do I need?
What is it like to work in Westpac?
- Banking and Financial Services background
- Prior experience of working on large transformation projects
- Demonstrated ability to understand the differing business practices
- Effective stakeholder management
- Ability to guide and mentor team members
As well as good pay and a great culture, joining the Westpac family means you will get some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market. We back our employees by helping them work towards industry-recognised qualifications, using online learning, training modules and career planning tools for you to grow with us. We will pay you to do volunteer or community work. As an equal opportunity employer, we are proud to have created a culture and work environment that values diversity and flexibility.
How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is our top priority. We’ve developed clear standards to ensure our people are confident, safe and healthy whether they’re working from a Westpac Group site or working from home. These are based on expert medical advice and Safe Work Australia guidelines.
Support and Operations
Primary Location :
Employee Status :
Posting Date :
22/07/2020, 10:07:45 PM
Closing Date :
06/08/2020, 8:59:00 AM