Claims Service Officer
Allianz is the home for the those who dare to walk in the shoes of our customers, What if you were empowered to make a positive impact? As a Claims Service Officer, you will be joining the Shared Services team which is responsible for servicing and supporting the Workers Compensation and CTP division within Australia.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all payments are made within related regulatory frameworks, guidelines and timeframe and daily individual targets are achieved
- The accurate and timely entering the details of new claims into our system, with attention to spelling, grammar and correct injury coding
- Proactively developing customer relationships by effective listening and communication; anticipation of requirements and providing solutions.
- You will demonstrate great accuracy and data entry skills with strong attention to detail
- You'll be analytical and logical with problem solving abilities and the desire to improve process
- An excellent customer service approach with an understanding of the corporate environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be highly motivated and a dynamic team player with the drive to collaborate with peers
- Competence in Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to learn to user level new software packages
What's on Offer?
This role will present an exciting opportunity to join a global iconic insurance organisation, which is transforming through an exciting time of change and growth, within a strategic leadership role where you will influence and guide the best outcomes around business strategies and objectives.A competitive remuneration package including an excellent employee benefits and discounts program awaits the successful applicant, as does a supportive culture and leadership team.
Allianz is committed to employment equity and promoting an inclusive work environment. We welcome applications from men and women regardless of race or. cultural diversity, age, sexual orientation or. identity, disability, political and religious standing as well as thinking and working styles. We invite you to let us know of any reasonable adjustments you require to equitably participate in the recruitment process or. in performing the requirements of the role.