Online Marketing Manager
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 14 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
Working closely with local, global, and third party stakeholders, own the performance of HelloFresh's Online Marketing channels in Australia and New Zealand. You will lead a team of three to deliver against targets to maximise profitability from online customer acquisitions.
- Be the local point of contact responsible for the value maximisation of new customers acquired through HelloFresh AU and NZ Online Marketing channels
- Own the Influencer channel performance in AU and NZ by setting budgets, developing strategies and insuring operational roll-out of acquisition campaigns
- Own the local Affiliate strategy and campaign pipeline in collaboration with from the global Office in Berlin
- Support and influence the local implementation of global strategies across Paid Social, Display, Search, Video
- Support and influence novel cross-functional initiatives (with the brand, product, reactivation teams etc.)
- Fully manage the budgeting process to ensure resources are optimally allocated, used, and tracked
- Manage commercial relationships with agencies, and lead negotiations with talents and other 3rd parties
- Lead a team of three to support you in managing your portfolio
- Work with a variety of stakeholders (from Global HQ in Berlin, local agencies to 3rd party service providers) across different time-zones to coordinate campaigns
- A bachelor degree in a business or STEM discipline
- >4 years experience in Marketing, Consulting, eCommerce or similar
- Data-driven and a logical way of working; you break down problems to their root cause in a systematic way
- Extensive knowledge of online marketing KPIs and campaign optimisation mechanics
- Knowledge of several of the following - Google Analytics, Paid Social campaign management tools, Influencer Marketing tools, Landing Page creation tools
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills
- Track record of delivering targets and KPIs in a fast paced environment, ideally also managing a budget
- Experience managing a team
You are ...
- Passionate about fast growing, tech-enabled businesses
- A dynamic, a self-starter and adaptable
- Willing to learn on the job
- Motivated by being part of an extremely fast-paced team
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial and can make things happen
- Experience using HelloFresh is a plus!
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
Start date: August 2020