Growth Manager (Customer Value)
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 14 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
The Senior Growth Manager (Customer Value) is responsible for developing and executing a broad range of initiatives to maximise the lifetime value of HelloFresh's customer base. You will gain first hand experience of a disruptive direct consumer business and a best in class, globally connected growth engine - a rare opportunity in the Australian market. You will report to the Director of Growth ANZ.
- Optimise the effectiveness of promotional offers to existing customers through extensive testing
- Drive incremental growth and value by applying your strong commercial acumen and knack for consumer psychology to a broad range of retention-focused activities
- Influence and support high impact global initiatives around customer retention, upselling and reactivation
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with a range of local and global stakeholders
- Enjoy working with a variety of people and functions
- Bachelor degree (e.g. Marketing, Business, STEM)
- >3 years experience
- Experience managing competing demands and delivering projects on-time
- A very logical approach and strong process-based thinking capacity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- A knack for building consensus and generating enthusiasm for new projects
- A strong knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- The ability to manage a project from start to finish and deliver clear results
You are ...
- Passionate about fast growing, tech-enabled businesses
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work
- Motivated by being part of an extremely fast-paced team
- Entrepreneurial and can make things happen
- Experience using HelloFresh is a plus!
- The opportunity to get into one of the fasted growing food businesses in Australia
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
- Get access to our staff discounts to our amazing meal delivery boxes!
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
Start date: July-August 2020