- Transform this Australian business into a modern, data driven organisation
- Set the data vision, build a roadmap and implement a modern data environment
- A greenfield site in an established and successful business with genuine appet
Talent Insights are exclusively working on a newly created senior role - GM Analytics for a leading Health Company in Australia.
With significant investment and genuine appetite for change, this is an awesome opportunity to drive organisational change and help transform this Australian business into a modern, data driven organisation.
Set the data vision, build a roadmap and implement a modern data environment to position this business as an awesome place for top data talent to join.
This role could suit an experienced professional with specialist expertise in any or the following areas (or a combination): strategy consulting, advanced analytics, data engineering, people leadership/transformation.
Key points to consider for this role:
- Set the vision and the strategy for unlocking the value of data-driven insight to create customer and business value, and achieve competitive differentiation in the market.
- Implement the strategy by building the right technology, process, people capability and operating model changes that is required as part of a broader Transformation Program.
- Provide stewardship for managing end to end data domains across the company including working with other functions to protect the privacy of customers, manage cybersecurity, and improve the quality of data
- Design and execute analytics use cases across strategic value drivers for the company such as member experience improvement, national customer acquisition and retention, claims cost optimisation, new health services expansion, operating efficiencies, workforce performance, and risk management.
- Bring strong technical expertise in utilising the next generation of data and analytics technologies including but not limited to cloud-based data platforms, decision management and reporting, machine learning, and automated contextual engagement.
- Be an industry leader representing the company across health and financial services to position the company as a role model in the responsible use of data analytics to help customers and also attracting the next generation of talent in data engineering, advanced analytics and cyber security.
- Build and manage a high performing team that lives the values of the company with a highly collaborative approach that is focused on putting the customer at the heart of everything and fostering a culture of innovation and personal growth.
- Support the broader business transformation program including replacement of key front end experience and back end core technology systems that require complex data migration.
- Help orchestrate critical strategic partnerships with technology solution providers including Amazon Web Services, Salesforce Oracle, Tableau and Anaplan
- Bring strong strategic though leadership and problem solving skills to tackle some of the most complex challenges face by the company in moving away from legacy systems and processes with fragmented data assets
- Provide a highly visible leadership role managing Executive and Board level stakeholders across distribution, product, marketing, finance, risk, people and technology.
- Promote data literacy and analytics enablement across all parts of the organisation with the right balance of centralised and distributed business practices and training programs.
- Provide single point accountability for managing governance and regulatory obligations around information management including providing oversight into capability uplift projects.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an established business at the start of their data maturity journey. A greenfield site in an established and successful business.