Reception / Patient Liaison Officer
This job role is a rare and exciting opportunity to gain experience working in a clinic that provides a new model of care to Australia. You will be exposed to a number of exciting projects and opportunities. This role is accountable for providing clerical support and the delivery and coordination of quality care to patients presenting to WiSE. We provide a challenging, stimulating and supportive environment being the first stand-alone Emergency Clinic based in the community.
You will work closely alongside Senior Emergency Doctors (FACEMs) as well as our strong team of Registered Nurses, Radiographers, Sonographers and Specialist Doctors.
- Minimum 1 year general administrative experience in a hospital/medical practice setting
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer literacy and accurate data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritise work within set timeframes
- Commitment to quality improvement processes
- Awareness of patient financial classifications (medicare, private health insurance)
- Works well independently and within a team
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts – early/late shifts & weekend work
- Ability to use a range of modern technologies to support clinic functioning
- Excellent communications skills including accurate spelling, good comprehension, confidence in the spoken word and ability to deal confidently and courteously with people at all levels
- Strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to apply problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within the interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrated computer literacy with email and an electronic patient record system
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Demonstrated effective time management skills and ability to prioritise competing workloads with in a complex environment.
Please submit your resume via the apply button or email Kate Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org your resume/CV.