LAB3 empowers ambitious medium corporates and enterprises to drive greater business value, disrupt their industries, and grow fearlessly with controlled and scalable cloud technology. We don't just sit around and wait for the future; we actively push to get ahead of the game and continue to push limits
We provide comprehensive ITC services, partnering with industry leaders to distil proven best practices into deployable automation and engineering, and it is our specialists who work with clients to capture what defines them into what then becomes the right, delivered cloud approach.
Cloud, Automation, DevOps, Modern Workplaces, SDN, Data, AI and IoT - it's what we do!
We are also seeking additional DevOps professionals! From planning through delivery, the goal is to improve collaboration across the value stream by developing and automating a continuous delivery pipeline. In doing so, you will impact the increase around frequency and quality of deployments.
- Automate solutions to scale and self-heal, speeding innovation, reducing development time and supporting costs and effort.
- Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Manage and support customer environments in Microsoft Azure cloud
- Consult on technical aspects of installation, sizing, scaling
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations
- DevOps Delivery, progress tracking and reporting
- Expert in DevOps processes and best practices
- Experience in Azure DevOps product
- Broad understanding of DevOps automation tools, processes, and technologies
- Experience working in Continuous Integration and Deployment environments.
- Strong experience with Azure and AWS Cloud Platforms
- ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning (Azure PowerShell)
- Azure services (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account)
- Proficient in DevOps build and release tools such as Azure Pipelines, VSTS, TFS, or Jenkins.
- Experience in deploying and managing cloud services hosted in Microsoft Azure-Resource Manager, Azure Classic, ARM Templates, Virtual Machines, App Service, SQL, vNet
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems
- Experience with an environment orchestration / provisioning tool (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform)
- Knowledge or exposure to Kubernetes
- Become part of one of the largest Azure shops in Australia and a cloud native focused environment
- Work with a 6 time Microsoft Gold Partner company and some of the industry's leading tech professionals (we are proud to say we preserve a hub of some of the top talent in this space)
- Be part of a company that is leading the way in specialised areas and partnered on high profile client projects - Greenfield and existing
- Be exposed to the latest technologies in the Modern Workplace, DevOps and Cloud environments
- Take control of your career and drive the direction of our Azure presence and capability across the AU
- We uphold a culture that drives and values diversity, inclusion, flexibility, support, team building and each individual.
If you are ready to take the leap and find out more, apply to get in touch with our Recruitment Team and let's chat!