Infrastructure Lead - Operational Excellence - Linux/AWS
- Lead a high performance team working on Infrastructure as Code
- Define your career at an Award Winning Aussie Software Company
- Authority over environment and technology decision making
We are an Aussie Software Company with a Global presence, having offices in 4 different countries across the World. We are Leaders in our field with an award winning platform based on AWS that is used by over 50 million users World Wide.
We look for Talented Engineers who are still on their way up, instilling a passion for our mission and providing the tools and resources needed for you to succeed!
You are a technical leader who is capable of managing and developing a team of talented Linux Operations & DevOps Engineers.
You have a strong understanding of Network & Systems Architecture
You have a growth mindset, constantly researching new technologies & assessing how they could be implemented.
Your knowledge of Agile can be used to develop and manage your team and their environment.
Infrastructure Lead Skills & Experience:
The Companies Tech Stack:
- Experience refining and improving operational processes
- Strong experience in Systems Administration/Engineering
- Decent understanding of Network & System Architecture
- Fantastic AWS infrastructure knowledge & experience
- Exceptional Stakeholder management & engagement
- Superior knowledge of networking and application protocols
- Experience running a production 24x7 infrastructure at scale
High availability Linux (Ubuntu/Debian)
AWS (Streaming, Security, Content Delivery, Cloudformation)
Python, Bash, Golang
Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack
For immediate consideration, click the 'apply' option or email a MS Word formatted version of your resume to email@example.com