Storeperson - Stratford VIC
The Flow Smart Group is hiring now for a Storeperson to join their team in Stratford!
This role is a key support to the management and project team to ensure all jobs are completed on time and within budget. This role will include receiving enquiries from internal customers, identifying correct parts required, generating work orders, and distributing parts.
Key responsibilities include:
To be successful you must possess the following:
- Source and order parts (such as Pivot parts, workshop / job consumables). Purchase any items not in stock at the best possible price and in timeframe required.
- Set up and maintain a system to manage inventory in line with the business and customer needs.
- Clean, classify and reorganise parts and materials into systematic and logical categories for ease of access and accountability.
- Undertake the loading and unloading of trucks, parts and materials to appropriate locations following process to notify of arrival.
- Provide prompt and thorough follow-up on all tasks and resolve all internal customer requests and feedback.
- Organise and plan own work so that it is done efficiently and in accordance with our work standards.
- Organise freight for parts when required at best price / best service / fastest turnaround.
- Collect and drop off parts as required.
- Assist other staff as required.
- Reliable transport, driver’s license
- Forklift license
- White card
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to detailed record keeping.
- Good computer skills with competent numeracy and literacy skills.
Strong candidates will also display a positive, solutions focussed attitude and have hands on experience and store / parts sourcing and management. You will thrive in this role if you are a strong problem solver with a high degree of organisation, accuracy and attention to detail. Who is Flow Smart and what is on offer?
How do I apply?
- The Flow Smart Group are market leaders in quality turnkey irrigation projects and infrastructure. We specialise in the design, supply and installation of mechanical move irrigation systems for the agricultural, civil and industrial markets.
- We are a progressive, innovative company that is passionate about teamwork, quality and learning. We pride ourselves on being humble and family oriented, we care about our employees, everyone will have an opportunity to excel in their chosen role. We are nimble, adapting quickly to respond to the ever-changing needs of our customers and providing our employees with endless challenges and career opportunities.
Apply online, providing your resume and a cover letter. If you have any questions please email **@flowsmart.com.au
Applications close 14 August 2020.
To learn more about working with Flow Smart, we encourage you to visit our website https://www.flowsmart.net.au/