Personal Care Assistants
We are currently seeking Qualified Personal Care Assistants for current requirements all over Melbourne.
You must have completed Cert III or IV in Aged Care. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career and you want to make a difference, then this is the position for you!
About the role:
- Assist client with daily activities and overall well being
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure health and safety laws are adhered to at all times.
Duties for a Personal Care Assistant:
- Provide shower and hygiene assistance.
- Providing transport assistance and help outside of home.
- Attend room service.
- Assist with feeding as required.
- Prepare Meals.
- Assisting clients with getting dressed.
- Assisting clients with housekeeping or other daily errands
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Observing and reporting on changes in the health or status of the client
- Taking vitals, height, and weight
- Preparing food and feeding clients
- Maintaining clients' health equipment
- Responding to emergency situations
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Reliable, flexible and able to commit to a variety of shifts.
- Certificate III in Aged Care (or equivalent).
- 12 months previous experience within Aged Care (desired).
- Applicants must have a valid police clearance.