We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals who are quick learners and willing to go the extra mile, who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution for each enquiry.
The successful candidates for this role will have a strong command of the company's customer service policies and be well-trained in-service knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
This is one of those rare Customer Service roles where you will really be appreciated as an integral part of the business. We recognise how important you are!! And you'll love representing our very successful, well respected company.
Our business is based on high customer service. We're growing fast. We have a stable long term experienced management team, core workforce, and support team who are highly valued
If you love working with people and being a customer service hero, this is the job for you!
What's in it for you?
• Work in an energetic, "can do" workplace
• Full time and part time positions available
• Work with great people who support each other
• Ability to move up fast – superstars are rewarded
• Work with leading edge technology
• Ongoing professional and personal development
• Be in charge of your career
• Manage large volumes of incoming calls
• Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Great quality service – you will provide great experience and solution for your customer
• You must be eligible to work in Australia
• You must be reliable and have fantastic work ethic
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Ability to learn quickly
• Must be a people person
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time effectively
Please note this role is on a 4 week trial period to begin with. Applicants who show promise in this time may be offered long term employment going forward.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates background/references will be undertaken and a police check will be required of the successful applicants.