Synergy Learning & Therapy is a multidisciplinary allied
health clinic providing Speech Pathology, Occupational
Therapy and Music Therapy for a client base of children
up to the age of 13 years.
We are a well-established clinic that has been providing
comprehensive services for the past fifteen years and
maintain our excellent reputation within the local
An exciting opportunity is currently available for a full-time Speech Pathologist to join our growing team.
While we ideally would like someone for an immediate start, we are happy to negotiate. We currently offer a blend of telehealth and face to face sessions with our clients but there may be some visits to local schools as well.
What you'll do
- Provide high-quality, evidence-based assessment and intervention to a diverse group of paediatric clients
- Work with clients and other key stakeholders to provide positive therapy outcomes
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of therapy services (time is allocated to complete these duties)
- Work closely with other team members in clinical and quality improvement tasks
- Work within the parameters of funding schemes such as NDIS, HCWA, and Medicare
Competitive benefits on a contract position - working with us will provide you with a great salary, Annual leave loading, 9.5% Superannuation and all public holidays off (Award conditions as overseen by Employsure) - this is NOT a casual position
Insurance - we provide public liability and professional indemnity insurance
Laptop provided - with telehealth being a main component of the role currently and moving forward, we will ensure you are provided with laptop or PC for your notes, reports and telehealth requirements
FREE parking and close to major Shopping Centre - we have onsite parking that is provided to all therapists free - no more hunting for that perfect spot each day!
Professional development support (conditions apply)
- A multidisciplinary team of enthusiastic and supportive therapists
- Relevant degree in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Working with Children Blue Card (or eligibility to apply for one)
- Strong proven communication, organisation, and time management ability
Experience in paediatrics is a benefit, however weencourage all candidates with a passion for working withchildren to apply, including overseas candidates withrelevant visa and registration approval of qualifications.
How to apply
If you have the passion, skills and experience we are looking for, please get in touch!
Click the "APPLY" button and attach your CV and cover letter to put your hat in the ring for this amazing opportunity!