Trailer Technician - Pig & Dog Trailers
Alltruck Bodies is a successful Australian manufacturer of rigid truck bodies who have recently expanded the business into the Pig & Dog trailer market.
Due to the introduction of this new and exciting product line, we are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate who is eager to build upon or further their strong knowledge and skillset within this niche industry. The ability to develop, perfect and grow this new line is critical to the expansion of our business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manufacture Pig & Dog trailers to information provided in job packs and in accordance with relevant ADR’s & VSB standards.
- Pipe up and plumb air suspension kits, as well as other ancillary pneumatic features.
- Fit and install wiring looms to trailers with basic electrical knowledge.
- Install EBS programs with ability to diagnose, fault find and troubleshoot issues.
- Assist in QA checking and commissioning of Pig & Dog Trailers.
- Contribute to R&D and Other Improvement initiatives when requested.
To be Successful in this role you must have:
- Trade Qualified Truck Body Builder with 3-5 years trade experience.
- Experience in manufacturing semi-trailers with Pig & Dog trailer experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of electro-pneumatic circuits.
- Understanding of basic Hydraulic circuits is beneficial but not essential.
Please forward your resume to *********@alltruckbodies.com.au
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No agencies please.