Graduate Sales Representative
GRADUATE SALES REPRESENTATIVE ROLE IN A GLOBAL, INDUSTRY FMCG LEADER
Your new company
This is a global leader within the FMCG sector with offices across the world. Be part of a vibrant, exciting team whose products are extremely recognisable across Australia. They are looking for a high calibre, switched on and articulated sales candidate to join their successful busy thriving team to look after their ANZ region.
Your new role
Commencing asap you will be working in a fantastic team environment where refined customer service skills are second to none. You will be the main point of contact for existing customers over the phone and via email. Your day will include making high volumes of warm outbound sales calls and advising on the latest promotions and products, closing and maximising sales and entering up to date information on the SAP system, processing orders.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- The ideal candidate would have a years outbound sales experience and exceptional customer service experience
- A degree or tertiary education is highly desired
- Clear communication skills and attention to detail
- This is a fast paced and fun environment to work in where team success in celebrated so you'll need to demonstrate that attitude.
- Unfortunately, due to the tenure required for this role, Working Holiday Visas will not be considered
What you need to do now
- Offering a central location, fun, friendly and warm culture with a growing organisation
- This position can offer you an immediate start
- The position will require you to work shifts between Monday – Friday 7am – 3:30pm
- You will be paid $61-$63k + super + 20% annual bonus!
- Career progression is highly supported and encouraged
- Fantastic modern office with beautiful rooftop overlooking the harbour
- Regular team socials including bbq’s and movie nights
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.