Operational And Cyber Risk Manager Role
Operational and Cyber Risk manager role, Sydney CBD, $130-$140 +Super
Your new company
Your new job will be within a membership organisation with head office in the heart of Sydney CBD who pride themselves in putting their members 1st. Due to multiple on-going initiatives they are recruiting for a Cyber/operational risk manager.
Your new role
As the Cyber Risk Manager, you will partner with IT in a risk capacity to perform risk activities across the organisation. Enabling the business by enhancing and developing information security and risk management capabilities across the business. This hybrid role provides strong daily operational support to the operational risk team, providing insightful advise to management and guidance and best practice techniques while delivering a high quality of regulatory driven frameworks at an organisational level.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of security technologies. You will also be required to possess the following skills.
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated Operational Risk and/or Compliance experience within financial services
- Experience performing and managing security risk assessments against cyber security or information security standards or governance frameworks (e.g. NIST, ASD, ISO27001, APRA CPS 234)
- Experience with implementation and assurance /oversight of industry standard security frameworks
- Ability to translate technical findings and articulate recommendations for non-technical stakeholders
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, Technology, Auditing or related discipline
You will be part of one of the leading membership organisations in Sydney and be employed on a permanent basis with a competitive remuneration package. You will also be provided with training, coaching and learning development programs to enhance your knowledge as well as many other staff benefits.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information please do not hesitate to contact me on 02 9249 2252 or alternatively send your resume to Diarmuid.firstname.lastname@example.org.