Operational Risk Manager
Review and embed risk management practices from the second line of defence.
Your new company
This is a national bank with a good brand in the market. They have in-house experts and state of the art technology to analyse market conditions and provide a premium service to their clients. They have a specialised risk and compliance team who work closely with their cyber risk and technology team.
Your new role
This is an operational risk role with a focus on technology/cyber risk. Your key responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Working in the second line of defence enhancing the banks risk capability
- Identifying any control gaps in the current environment
- Performing risk assessments in line with relevant governance frameworks e.g. CPS234
- Reporting on key risk findings to senior stakeholders including the CRO and CIO
As the successful candidate you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience working in Operational Risk previously (technology risk desirable)
- Strong experience across financial services
- Ability to translate technical findings to senior stakeholders
- Strong knowledge or relevant governance frameworks
- A relevant tertiary qualification
On offer is the above-mentioned salary package as well as the opportunity to join a reputable growing mutual bank. You will report directly into the CRO and have the opportunity to really make an impact across the business.
What you need to do now
To apply for this role or discuss the position in more detail please contact Rhys Burton on 02 8062 6197 or by email at Rhys.Burton@hays.com.au.