Centre Director Opportunity + Amazing Local Centre
Goodstart Early Learning – Eimeo
At Goodstart our Centre Directors are special people. They love children and are passionate about creating great learning experiences for them. They are also keen to grow their skills and talents to really make a difference.
This will be a fixed term opportunity for an immediate start to 29th January 2021 for 38 hours per week.
You will be joining an organisation with a Vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
About Our Centre & This Opportunity:
- Nursery to Kindergarten
- 74 Licensed Places
- Centre operates from 6:30AM – 6:30PM
- 5 Large Rooms
- Large Outdoor Early Learning Environments with a balance of natural and manmade elements
- Strong Connection to the local community.
- Delivering our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practise;
- Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact in person and using specialist social media tools;
- Working closely with your Administration Officer to building attendances through community networks, and national attraction programs;
- Must hold at least a Diploma in children’s services (or ACECQA assessed equivalent)
- Have substantial experience as Centre Director or Assistant Director
- Previous experience with business administration (essential)
- Successful candidate will be able to work a rotating roster including a variety of open, closes and middle shifts
What Goodstart Can Offer You:
- A highly competitive salary well above award and performance bonuses;
- Comprehensive Induction Program including CD welcome hosted in Brisbane;
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology;
- Purchased additional annual leave;
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development;
- Quality professional development in both pedagogy and business outcomes;
- Assistance from a dedicated Centre Support team in areas such as finance, facilities, people management and inclusion;
- Networking events to share ideas with other Centre Directors;
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this
Posting Notes: EIMEO, MACKAY || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD North - Region 10 || || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time