Experienced Property Manager with high customer service required!
Your new company
This well-established organisation is looking for a Property Manager to join their large team!
Your new role
This is a varied role, managing the day to day responsibilities of a Property Manager under the guidance of a senior Property Manager. Building and maintaining positive professional relationships and providing customer service excellence to internal and external stakeholders, will be accomplished through the following duties:
What you'll need to succeed
- Conduct property inspections
- Co-ordinate maintenance
- Follow up on quote requests & work orders
- Portfolio management
- Entrances and Exits
- Supporting the senior Property Managers as required.
Critical to your success will be a proven track record in property management and encompass the following skills:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a real estate/property management role
- Accurate data entry skills
- Great customer and tenant service
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF, Outlook Skill Experience in preparing and proof reading documents, including spelling and grammar A friendly, professional, proactive attitude Ability to work autonomously and productively
In return you will receive ready employment and great hourly income in a temporary role with a potential of permanent employment pending performance.
We also have a position quite similar for a Senior Property Manager - reach out for more information!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Hannah Yesberg now on 07 4771 5100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.