DELI ASSISTANT / SUPERVISOR
Our very busy, modern delicatessen in North Fremantle is open 7 days a week and has a great reputation for fresh, wholesome, grab and go food and meal ideas and excellent customer service.
We serve fresh made cabinet style food - breakfast, lunch and dinner, for busy people on the go!
We are looking for a reliable, confident Deli Assistant or Deli Supervisor with great people skills, positive nature, and an interest in food.
This is a hands-on food position and offers work in a casual role approx. 3 shifts per week.
The requirements of this position:
- Experience working in a food preparation role in a deli or café.
- Preparing rolls, wraps, sandwiches, and making lunches
- Slicing meat using commercial slicer
- Ensuring that exceptional standards of hygiene, safety and cleanliness are maintained in our deli and in the preparation and delivery of our food to our customers.
- Good understanding of commercial cleanliness standards as the job involves cleaning down deli and kitchen at end of day, sweeping, mopping, re-stocking deli items, and general deli up keep.
- Ensuring stock rotation of deli food ingredients to maintain quality and freshness.
- Following our procedures and process guidelines for food safety and hygiene standards.
- Must be a good communicator, happy personality, confident with customers and approachable - all key to good customer service!
- Have exceptional presentation standards.
- Reliable, motivated, honest and hardworking
- Eligible to work in Australia
This position offers 3-4 shifts per week, and involves opening and closing the deli. We are open to it being a full time position for the right candidate with supervisor skills.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.