Project Officer / Project Coordinator
One of the Big 4 Banks in Sydney is looking for a Project Officer with Infrastructure/Networking background
Your new company
One of the Big 4 Banks in Sydney is looking to recruit a Project Officer to work across multiple Infrastructure projects for Networks.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for assisting in project management processes and undertaking administration, monitoring and reporting tasks to support the delivery of projects using a variety of project management, communication & organisational skills. This role could potentially transition into a Project Manager position.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience working as a Project Officer or Project Coordinator in the technology/infrastructure space
- Previous background working in a networks project will be beneficial.
- Strong motivation towards driving outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience using project toolsets like MS Project or PPMC
This is an initial 6-month contract with a possibility of extension. You will be offered $600 - $650 + super on daily rate, with an ideal location in Sydney CBD.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.