Multiple opportunities have become available for experienced Tractor Operators - Must be willing to relocate
Your new company
Join a rapidly growing Agricultural business who specialise in planting, growing and distributing a wide range of vegetable/fruit products.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be set daily tasks that are to be complete within a particular time frame to a great standard. This ranges from Tractor Operating to maintain soil management, spraying, crop care, general farm management etc.
Specific Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- To work collectively with the Operations Manager on required volumes of seed, fertiliser, chemicals and locations to where the following should go
- Assist the full process from seed drilling to pre and post harvesting
- To apply both fertiliser and chemicals accordingly and efficiently
- Assist in weed control
- It will be your full responsibility to maintain all tractors and tractor implements on a daily basis; start checks, greasing and washing, identifying issues and raising them, etc
- To identify and report when stock is reaching a minimum level,
Documentation and Quality Assurance
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain all documentation and ensure data entry is accurate
- Have quality of product, company and equipment as a fundamental responsibility
- Completely all tasks to the best of your ability and OH&S conscious
What you'll get in return
- Strong Experience in a Tractor Operating role is a MUST
- Gardening experience
- Full Driving License
- Chemical users Permit
- Chemical Users Certificate
- HC License - Not Essential
This role is a rewarding job for somebody that wants to join a growing business but somebody who wants to come in and be willing to work long working weeks and get a generous salary at the end of it. This job is not for someone who is looking for a laid back role. It is very hands on and for that reason you are rewarded with consistent hours and a rewarding pay check.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email email@example.com or call Martyn Horridge now on 0396421684.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.