Certified Gardener - Wodonga
Certified Gardener required
Your new company
Your new role
- A very reputable employer in the industry.
- A company that sets the benchmark for service excellence.
- An employer with demonstrated commitment to their staff
What you'll need to succeed
- Effectively participate in Parks & Gardens teams.
- Duties could include: Maintenance and construction, horticultural and landscape works: mowing, mulching, maintenance of parks, gardens and estates and general beautification of works in the local council.
- Manual handling tasks requiring lifting, digging, raking, sweeping, shovelling, planting, cleaning and the use of hand tools.
- Required to carry out tasks to company policies in timely and safe efficient manner following OH&S guidelines as instructed.
What you'll get in return
- Qualifications: Horticulture Certificate Level 2 / 3
- Previous experience 2 years+ working in similar position
- Personality is the key.
- Strong values & hard working.
- Proven knowledge in this field.
- Truck Licence (Light/Medium/Heavy Rigid)
- General maintenance experience.
- Own reliable car.
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, temporary and contract workers through Hays enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Regular contact with consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
Address your interest to Charlie Black. At Hays, we take your privacy seriously. If you're interested in a role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal. Resumes emailed directly will not be stored or considered. *Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.