Sales Associate - Hunters Hill
This is an opportunity within the most forward-thinking office who are currently located on the North Shore. The directors are constantly evolving, growing and utilising the latest technology and marketing platforms to make you a success.
As their next sales associate, you will have great exposure to high profile clients around the Lower North Shore, and an opportunity to become a stand alone agent in the future!
- Support a well recognised and respected director
- Entrepreneurial & forward-thinking
- Lower North Shore - high end clientele
- A mix of admin & prospecting - learn the ropes of what it takes!
- Plenty of market exposure
- Great Base + Commissions
Become a stand alone agent long term!
This is a role for someone that is looking to support a recognised name and agent rewarded ‘Top Agent’. Joining a tech-savvy and forward thinking team, on a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Assist in the management of sales in the Upper North Shore - Up to 8 Property campaigns at a time!
- Customer care and liaison with vendors, buyers, and solicitors
- Handling all potential buyer inquiries
- Attending marketing appraisals
- Email, appointment and diary management
- Buyer call backs following open homes
- Setting up & collecting signboards
- Database prospecting, development, and maintenance
- Attending weekly sales meetings & training
- Sales administration
- A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration
- Previous Real Estate sales experience is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Strong attention to detail is a must!
- Be 100% committed to succeed in real estate
- The ability to think outside the square
Please call Chase Clayton
on 0406 412 ***
Or email your CV to ********@goughrecruitment.com.au
All applicants are strictly confidential.Additional information
- Growing organisation - huge brand!
- Call Chase @ Gough on 0406 412 ***
- Lower North Shore location