My client is currently looking for a Store Manager who has a successful track record and experience working in retail, preferably in the tools or hardware industry. You will influence and motivate the team to provide high-quality customer service and lead the store end to end. You will take full accountability for retail fundamentals, reporting, store analytics, promotions and merchandising standards.
You will be expected to bring your previous knowledge and experience in team leadership, retail, coaching and business management.
What they are looking for:
* Proven experience in retail sales, staff coaching/mentoring and management.
* Exceptional sales skills - ability to coach staff.
* knowledge of trade/industrial tools and equipment.
* A passion to provide exceptional customer service and lead by example.
* Demonstrated experience in leading a sales team and managing performance as required.
* Leading by example, ability to take charge and able to work autonomously.
* The ability to implement new procedures successfully in a new and growing business.
* Strong computer literacy.
* Experience using Pronto is preferred, but not essential.
You must be flexible to work across a 7-day trading roster including weekends.
What's on Offer:
* Competitive salary package with fantastic incentive potential
* Ongoing product training in market leading brands.
* Commitment to ongoing job security Strong reputation for fair and compliant performance mentoring
* Opportunity to work closely with the owners to grow the business
* Work in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment
To apply online for this position, please click on the apply button below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alana Brown on 08 9382 4***, quoting Ref No. 165710 or check our website for other positions available.
FRONTLINE RETAIL PERTH - WA OWNED & OPERATED