BUSY At Work has over 40 years experience in launching careers and getting people into work. The largest Australian Apprenticeship Network Support provider in Queensland, BUSY At Work has offices throughout Queensland and excellent connections with industry employers throughout our region.
Our client, a small well established family owned and operated butcher is currently seeking a 2nd or 3rd year Butchery Apprentice. If you are you looking to continue your Cert III in Meat Processing (Butcher)Apprenticeship, this is an exciting career opportunity!
Based in Wurtulla we are seeking a motivated and reliable person looking to gain practical on-the-job experience while gaining their qualification.
Your role responsibilities will include:
- Cut, trim and shape standard cuts of meat to size
- Process carcasses into primary and secondary cuts
- Pack and store products for display and sale
- Conduct product sales and collect payment
- Prepare marinated meats, value-added and ready-to-cook dishes, and
- Advise customers about alternative cuts, cooking methods, storage requirements and nutritional aspects of meat.
You must have:
-A great Attitude, preferably own car and licence and be passionate about completing your trade qualification.
Whats in it for you:
A nationally recognised qualification that can lead to your career success
Practical, on-the-job experience that employers are looking for
Weekly pay you earn while you learn
Apply Today For an immediate start!