- Based in Kellyville and Parramatta
- Blend of leads provided and self-generated
- Proven to be one of the most reliable & ethical Mortgage Brokers
We are proud to be in partnership with this boutique mortgage broking
company who like to think of themselves as one of the very best home loan and lending specialists; because that’s all they do. They have been offering innovative home loan products
to suite clients specific needs for over 16 years. Their success has been built on their commitment to the highest standard of customer service. They work to build long term, mutually beneficial customer relationships based on honesty, reliability and trust.
About the role
This is an exciting new career opportunity
for a loyal, ethical and hard-working professional to join a cohesive, thriving team. You will be well supported by a very generous business owner who encourages (and pays for) continual professional development, attending networking events and provides autonomy and guidance. This role requires a Broker with high energy
and dedication to increasing their lending volumes whilst offering exemplary service. You will have a patient approach with clients and a keen eye for identifying an opportunity.
Key responsibilities include:
- You will work closely with the Director in their prominent offices located in Parramatta and Kellyville
- The successful applicant is expected to take client appointments after hours as required
- You will be required to assess and provide finance solutions with a high degree of accuracy and be compliant with relevant legislation, industry standards and licensee policies and procedures
- Qualify clients assessed against a range of criteria as set out by individual lenders, and in accordance with licensee policies using prudent and diligent analysis
- Whilst they provide leads, you will be expected to proactively source your own client leads and build strong referral relationships
Attend networking events to help build your referral partners
To be successful in this role you will need to have a minimum of two years
in a mortgage broking / lending role as well as the following:
- Cert IV in Mortgage Broking or RG146 qualifications
- Strong sales history
- Understanding of CRM software
- Customer-centric and solution-focused
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
This is an awesome career opportunity which will allow you to be part of a growing team within a high performing culture. You will be well rewarded with an attractive salary structure including FREE
professional development and all Memberships paid for. Sound like you…?
Great! We’d love to hear from you…!
via the link below and we'll be in touch promptly!
NOTE: The successful candidate will require a clean credit check and criminal history check