HSE Systems And Support Coordinator
- Full-time Permanent - Maryborough or Brisbane
- Ensure our systems are fit for purpose and continuously improved
- Work closely with the HSE team to deliver a safety focused culture
Hyne Timber is a leading Australian producer of sustainable timber products. Our products are the basic building blocks for the construction of quality, sustainable homes and buildings.
We are a 100-year-old plus, family owned business with an innovative spirit, progressive culture and plenty of opportunity. With multiple locations along the Australian east coast, Hyne’s 600 employees, deliver an exceptional quality service that provides customer focused solutions in a sustainable manner.
Your Next Role
Reporting to the Manager HSE Governance and Systems, you will provide technical expertise, support and coordination of the Hyne Group HSE Management systems and associated data, communications and reporting functions.
- All our people go home in the same condition they came to work; safety before production.
- A ‘be of service’ attitude and operating manner is shown in everything that you are involved in to support quality working relationships and deliverables.
- Data and information into the HSE systems (e.g.The Vault - HSE Management Software, SharePoint and Excel) is accurate and of high quality.
Why Hyne Timber?
- A think safe and act safe focus ensuring the safety of yourself and others, always.
- Formal training (minimum Cert IV in OHS or WHSO) and proven experience in a HSE support function.
- Experience in system development and high level of skill in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Applied skills and experience in HSE data analysis and reporting on trends and performance to senior level stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in applying innovation and creative thinking to systems and communications development and delivery
As a Hyne Timber employee you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Remote access – Hyne employees are provided laptops and smart phones to assist in improving flexibility and connection regardless of where you are.
- Wellbeing programs – employee assistance program to support you and your immediate family with counselling and support as needed.
- Annual salary reviews – peer and market reviewed salaries to ensure transparency and fairness.
- Corporate Private Health Cover – discounted fees & waiting periods waived.
: Submit your resume and cover letter addressing your suitability for this role on our website at www.hyne.com.au/careers
If you would like to discuss the position further feel free to contact us on 0491 224 075.
: COB Monday, 28 September 2020