VCN Sales Specialist Sydney, New South Wales
The Virtual Cloud Network Sales specialist role for NSW Commercial for the Network and Security Business Unit (NSBU) is responsible for working individually and collaboratively with partners and customers to achieve outcomes. Owning the solution for Networking and Security through selling VMware’s software defined data centre solutions delivering hybrid cloud solutions to our customers in across our commercial business.
- Responsible for selling VMware NSX network virtualization and security solutions into Enterprise Accounts as well as sofware defined load balancing and SS Wan
- Delivery of a comprehensive territory plan and demonstrate an ability to execute on that plan
- Work collaboratively with our traditional VMware Sales teams and partner organisation
- Demonstrate capability to own and create their own opportunities as well as work as part of a team
- Demonstrate subject area expertise on Networking and Security and Hybrid Cloud
- Adopt account portfolio sales strategy leveraging channel partners
- Responsibility to move the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- Match the VMware Networking and Security solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Position VMwares SD-Wan Capability
- Direct experience of selling Enterprise Hybrid Cloud Solutions to Enterprise accounts in NSW
- Proven Experience of selling complex solutions including software and services
- Experience of working in or with Telco Sales Organisations and Models
- Knowledge and experience of subscription and creative sales models
- 6+ years related experience in datacentre software, network route/switch, network management, and/or network security-based solutions
- Strong Networking background will be an advantage
- Experience selling in an overlay or product sales specialist capacity
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- Experience leading a team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field SE’s, Inside Sales, Field Marketing, Services, etc.
- Proven track record of success selling in a highly competitive environment
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-08-31
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.