Account Manager - Global Cloud Solutions
Our client is a global leader in technology solutions such as cloud based services. This opportunity is based in Pyrmont, Sydney
? Prospect for new clients and react to inbound customer requests. Analyze and identify high potential prospect publishers and developers.
? Develop sales pitch strategies that optimise the market potential.
? Provide the ultimate in client service by giving potential new customers the attention they need and deserve.
? Build trusted, strategic relationships with partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
? Add value to our partners' business by proposing the optimal monetization solution.
? Analyze data, trends, and account performance to develop account optimization plans for publishers.
? Report to project lead the work progress on a regular basis.
? Provide key insights and collaborate with other teams to improve the work flow.
? Provide an excellent customer experience.
- Bachelor degree with strong academic record or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- Relevant online or offline sales experience
- Strong verbal & written communication, and attention to detail: you have the ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation
- Robust phone sales experience ideally in software enterprise companies
- Track record of strong performance and commitment to exceed sales targets, and ability to work under pressure. Proven track record in Telemarketing/ Customer care / Inside Sales
- Highly motivated, energetic, you're a self starter. Extremely proactive, organised, responsible, and proven ability to work well with a team. Strong communication skills and the ability to pitch comprehensive Technology solutions over the telephone to high-end prospect
- Excellent sales skills, ideally knowledgeable about needs based selling techniques (e.g. SPIN) product knowledge preferred
- Experience working with app developers or being a developer is a plus.
- Demonstrable interest in sales, technology, online publishing industry, with a desire to learn
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven technical ability with advanced computer literacy in such areas as mobile app development and customer-relationship management (CRM) is required for the role
Please note this is a 3 moths initial engagement with the possibility for extension. If you would like to be considered for this position apply today or alternatively send your resume to Alexander.firstname.lastname@example.org