Woodville Rd Medical and Dental is a busy medical centre in Merrylands, that has recently gone under new management. We are a bulk billing GP clinic, with a dental and allied health compartment to our services. Our aim is to provide quality care to our community with an emphasis on improving the standard of health in Merrylands. We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team and help in the management of a bustling clinic.
What we are looking for:
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Independent and the ability to work efficiently.
- Manages staff and demonstrates effective leadership skills.
- Completes priority tasks with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Ability to take initiative and lead.
- Excellent patient communication.
- Previous work in a Medical or Dental Practice.
- Thorough understanding of BestPractice (program). Candidates with no experience in this program will not be considered. Able to process WorkCover, batching and reprocessing batches and familiarity with Dental and Medical Item numbers are all requirements.
- Computer Literate - Able to learn/use Google Drive.
- Ability to follow procedures and manuals (Organise team meetings, run team meetings, execute KPIs reviews for staff, organise GP, Dental and Allied health contractors)
- Ability to multi-task and attended to multiple calls.
- Liaise with Health professionals inside and outside the clinic to achieve patient health goals. This includes new patient forms documentation, faxing, importing and exporting records, taking calls, sending imaging requests and maintain a patient collections outbox.
- Supportive and family-based team.
- 10m away from Bus stop.
- Underground and street parking.
- Dedicated IT support.
- Safety and Learning exercise to improve outcomes in the clinic. Strictly and improvement exercise, to ensure optimal working conditions for staff.
- Weekly team meetings to rectify ANY issues ANY staff member faces (not just doctors, allied health and dentists, but all staff).
- Performance-based bonus commission structure.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please send your resume and Cover letter through to our email.
Woodville Rd Medical and Dental
Expected Start Date: 16/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Best Practice (program): 2 years (Required)
- Medical Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Greeting visitors
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media