Zahra Family Day Care is a well-established Family Day Care Scheme who has a diverse range of educators across New South Wales. Our close knit Coordination unit works alongside our Educators to provide quality education and care to children.
- You will be required to manage, monitor and support a caseload of Educators
- Maintain administrative function in accordance with the Education & Care Services National Law and Regulations, National Quality Standards as well as policies and procedure.
- Assist with the facilitation of training sessions.
- Assist with the organisation and facilitation of promotional events.
- Assist with the recruitment, assessment, orientation and evaluation of Educators
- Experience in children services
- Sound knowledge of the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations and National Quality Standards.
- Proven leadership and people management skills in setting goals and facilitating follow up.
- Highly developed interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with children and adults from different cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting or independently as well as meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of child development and early childhood programs.
- Demonstrated skills and ability in conducting assessments and facilitating training programs.
- Good computer skills including experience in Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Diploma qualification in Early Childhood or related.
- First Aid certificate including Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Working with Children Check for Paid Employment
- Police Check
- Drivers licence
- Child protection training
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- drivers license (Required)
- First Aid (Required)
- Diploma in Children Services (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)