Executive Assistant - Expression Of Interest
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Spinifex, we work with several not for profit and faith based organisations who require Experienced EA's to work with the senior leadership team in a values' driven culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role supports the vision and mission of the organisation by providing support to C-suite Executives. This requires:
- Manaing, planning, coordinating the executive's schedule and ensuring it is followed and respected
- Managing the executive's diary and keeping well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Coordinating meetings with both internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of meeting agendas, taking minutes, preparing action items.
- Coordinating travel and accommodation bookings for the executive and their team.
- Assisting with preparation and editing of reports, and presentations etc.
- Managing purchases for the executive and the team including reconciliation of invoices and credit cards.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience in providing high quality, administrative support, at a senior executive level.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced levels of computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point and CRM experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and commitment to positive relationships and professional communications with all stakeholders
- Flexible attitude and ability to remain calm and think clearly under pressure
- Capacity to operate with discretion, respect, trust, and discernment while also maintaining confidentiality
- Experienced in reporting to Boards and sub committees
- Able to attend occasional after-hours meetings
- Committed to the ethos of a faith based and/or not for profit organisations
Our clients are defined as a not for profit organisations by the ACNC. This means:
- Potential for effective salary packaging
- Expense allowance
- A rare opportunity to integrate personal and professional values