Real Estate Recruitment Consultant
- Red Hot Perm Desk to take over
- Modern CBD-Fringe Offices
- Autonomous & Flexible Environment
- Generous commission structure
We are a boutique Real Estate Recruitment firm based in the heart of Sydney. Since being founded in 2005 our core focus has been striving for the best for our clients & candidates and we are proud to say we have successfully mastered the art of raising the bar within the Real Estate Recruitment Industry.
Our working environment is autonomous where everyone is treated like adults, there is none of the typical “micro-management” you often see in Recruitment firms.
- One of the most renowned recruitment agencies in the Real Estate and Property sectors
- Operating at the top of our game for 15+ years
- Small tight-knit team of professionals
- Enviable list of clients see us as an extension of their business, a value-add service that not only sources talent, but that also finds team members that match their culture and values
The desk that we currently are looking for a consultant to take over is our perm desk within office support/marketing and admin roles. The desk is a hot desk, meaning there is no business development involved.
- Be handed a suite of clients to work on (that has been professionally cared-for years)
- Source candidates via a variety of different platforms (SEEK, LinkedIn ect)
- Writing job adverts
- Interviewing candidates both over the phone and Face2Face
- Conducting longlists and shortlists
PLEASE NOTE: Applications are preferred with resumes in Word format
- Work in a thriving, up-beat industry where EVERYONE is hiring!
- Funky, city-fringe offices
- A social and truly collaborative team
- Daily 1:1 mentorship and access to the Director
To keep up to date with all our current roles, subscribe to our website:
like us on facebook:
and connect on Linkedin:
As you can imagine, we are currently experiencing an increase in job applications. While we are doing our best to get back to everyone individually, sometimes we just cant. We ask for your patience at this time and assure you that if you are shortlisted, we will come back to you as soon as we can