To provide a full range of corporate services, information and operational advice to staff across Territory
Wildlife Park (TWP) including the implementation and management of business systems, policies and procedures,
management of budget and reporting, and act as a secretariat and general support for Park management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide a full range of corporate services, information and operational advice to all staff including: financial management,
government business systems, policies and procedures, and records and contract management.
2. Provide a secretariat service to Park management including: coordinating and recording the proceedings of the WHS
Committees and other management meetings, coordinating recording and reporting for departmental business systems e.g.
learning and development, performance management etc.
3. Maintain close working relationships with shared service providers to ensure a seamless flow of work and efficient and
effective business practices.
4. Prepare business cases, draft policies and procedures, assist with recruitment write-ups and other tasks relating to
documentation of governance activities.
5. Act as property manager for staff housing on behalf of the Director.
1. Significant experience in administration and related governance functions, including: policy and procedures, business
planning, financial and contract management, human resource management systems, and recording and reporting with a
focus on excellent customer service.
2. Demonstrated track record of working at a high level of efficiency and effectiveness and ability to work productively
with multi-disciplinary teams both within and outside the organisation.
3. A high level of interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to communicate with influence.
4. Demonstrated project and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure in order to manage multiple
demands within a changing environment.
5. High level of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to provide training in relevant areas of finance, business
systems and record keeping.
6. A current Australian Driver’s Licence.
7. An ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures.
1. Knowledge of NT Government financial, procurement and HR management systems.
2. A knowledge and understanding of a customer service environment and protocols.