Business Advisory Graduate
- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Located in over 120 countries with 810 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally.
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
Our Toowoomba Business Advisory Division is seeking an enthusiastic Graduate to join their team on a full time basis.
We believe in a culture that rewards our employees with work/life balance, clear career progression, technical training and professional development opportunities. One of the benefits of RSM is that we are now a Recognised Training Employer under the Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ) Public Practicing Program.
The Successful Applicant
RSM is interested in motivated and enthusiastic Accounting Graduates who:
What's on Offer
- Have experience providing exceptional client/customer service;
- Have proven leadership qualities in their studies or work environment;
- Work effectively in a team; and
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
RSM provides our employees with a great culture, excellent employee benefits and career development opportunities. On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.