Store Manager - H&M Indooroopilly
Store Manager - H&M Indooroopilly
Life at H&M
Are you ready to join a global brand with endless possibilities?
Lead and inspire your team to achieve fantastic sales figures and a great customer experience?
At H&M we are passionate about your development and place great emphasis on internal growth and providing opportunities to excel in your career.
As a STORE MANAGER with H&M you are responsible for achieving the Sales and Profit goals in your Store by creating a plan to deliver a Great Customer Experience in line with the Area strategy.
As a leader you will establish clear performance goals for the team, provide regular feedback through coaching and support. You’ll be a leader who inspires the team by understanding their individual needs and working with them in an approachable way.
You will also ensure you have a Great Team and support its development. You work with succession planning, talent and leadership development and structured performance management, based on results, values and leadership.
As a Store Leader you will:
- You regularly analyze and follow up your Store’s Sales & Profit KPIs and take actions accordingly to maximize results
- Together with your Area Team, you set the hours plan in line with the sales budget
- Together with your Leadership Team, you ensure scheduling maximizes conversion within the frame of the hours plan
- You prioritize and take actions in your store that have a clear impact on sales in line with your Area Team
- You give input to the Area on your Store’s allocation to secure a good garment level according to sales
- You ensure your Store’s execution continuously meets H&M standards and follow up using the Customer Experience Tool
- You ensure Store Operations Best Practices are followed in your store, according to the Area plan
- You ensure H&M customer service standards are delivered in your store
- You manage the recruitment, training, development and succession planning for your Store
- You evaluate and manage the performance of your Store Team, including having dialogues, putting development plans in place, giving feedback and following up and taking actions to improve performance and develop your team
- You actively work with talent and leadership development in your Store in order to support business needs
- You ensure regular and clear communication with your Store Team on business performance, H&M’s Company Culture & Values and Country, Area and Store goals
- You ensure health & safety, legal and security issues are being handled in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation, ensuring employee and customer safety at all times
- You strengthen our Company Culture by promoting feedback in our daily work and coach your Store Team to do the same
- A result orientated and driven attitude.
- The ability to communicate company objectives and information to your team.
- Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team.
- The ability to prioritize and plan ahead for efficient workflow, staffing and customer service levels.
- An analytical and reflective mindset.
- The ability to evaluate and improve both your own and your team’s performance to reach objectives and results.
- A positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and improve.
- The ability to coach your team to reach their potential therefore creating succession for the future.
Must have strong leadership experience, large format store experience.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities