Crew Leader - Drainage
About AMH Civil
We are in the business of leadership. We exist to:
- Create a fair and growing employment environment for our employees to develop
- Challenge industry standards and expectations around how to deliver and complete projects
- Capitalise on the leadership potential of our people in our interaction with each other and with clients
Our mission is to plan and deliver civil construction, leading the industry through
- our approach to our clients
- our management of scope
- our handover of completed works
We are currently seeking a Crew Leader to assist the Operations Manager with delivering civil infrastructure projects across Victoria.
We are seeking individuals with ten years or more experience, who are looking to build their capability with our growing business.
About the role:
AMH Civil is accredited to ISO standards for Safety, Quality and the Environment.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be accountable for:
- Upholding AMH values on site
- Engagement of our complaint culture
- Managing work crews on site
- Liaising with clients as required
- Completing daily diary records and submitting dockets to head office
- Working with engineering / delivery team to identify orders required and plan works in advance
- Completing, monitoring, reviewing and ensuring compliance with SWMS on sites
- Running work prestart each morning
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Manual drivers license
- Plant operator competency
- Leadership capability
- Compliance focused attitude
- 10 years experience minimum
- Construction white card
If this role is of interest to you please lodge your resume through Seek so that we can effectively track your application and respond.