Senior Manager, Modelling Data (Credit Risk)
- Lead a team in the maintenance and enhancement of alignment modelling data sets utilised for model development and monitoring processes along with data profiling and quality checks
- Liaise with data governance teams to ensure proper alignment of modelling data/ governance with broader credit risk initiatives
- Liaise/ conduct assessments relating to projects potentially impacting data utilised in existing models
- Excellent tertiary qualifications in a quantitative field i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering etc.
- 7+ years' experience in the Financial Services industry
- Strong exposure to Credit Risk Modelling and Credit Risk Data
- Excellent understanding of Credit Risk Systems
- Technical proficiency in; R, SAS, Python, Tableau or equivalent
- Exposure to systems such as; SRDE, DDEP, CRCE, CREDR or xDW
For further information about this position please contact Olivia on 0409 356 *** or simply click APPLY.
Reference Number: BBBH39285_159887516091285
Contact Details: Olivia Newham