- APS Level 4 (Administrative Services Officer Class 4), $65,620 to $71,959 plus an additional 15.4% superannuation
- Full-time or Part-time options
- Enterprise Services - VIC Melbourne Office
The Bureau has an extensive property portfolio located throughout the Australian mainland and adjacent islands comprising 34 staffed offices, 62 weather surveillance radar sites and approximately 700 automatic weather station sites. The Property Services function is responsible for the delivery of facilities management and leasing services, together with the provision of strategic property advice ensuring that our facilities support the Bureau's activities and outcomes.
Working as a member of the Property Services Leasing team, the Leasing Administrator, under the direction of senior leasing staff, will be responsible for assisting with the administration of the Bureau's 700+ leases and licence agreements ensuring security of tenure for our operations.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Experience within a leasing or administration related field
- Very good attention to detail
- Awareness of the Commonwealth Property Management Framework and Land Acquisitions Act
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
Position description.PDF Opens in new window
Position description.WORD Opens in new window