Coordination And Billing Specialist
This role is as external, customer-facing project role. The Project Coordinator supports the Project managers with a work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for projects. They also manage resources across multiple groups to achieve the project objectives on time, within scope, and on budget. They may also be responsible for coordinating with multiple project managers dedicated to a common project or a small number of large/highly complex customer projects/deliverables.
- Responsible for working within the framework of standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Supports project management activities, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring:
o Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled.
o Scope is followed, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables by the customer.
o Schedule is developed and managed in conjunction with the Project Manager to on-time delivery.
o Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
o Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
o Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
- Quality outcomes are planned and delivered on the project, meeting all agreed requirements and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Communications with regular cadence meetings are planned and conducted during the project to ensure stakeholders engagement, expectations accurately set & managed, and key stakeholders receive adequate communications throughout the project.
- Manages multiple smaller projects with varying complexity.
- May work across Deployment, Config Services and PCaaS streams.
- May be responsible for determining and coordinating the sharing of leveraged resources among projects.
- May be responsible as a subject matter expert specializing in a particular project management or PMO function, such as master scheduling, facilitation, resource management, quality management, or portfolio management.
- Champions project management standards and overall value internally and externally.
- A moderate to high level of engagement will be expected to support the sales of services.
- The Senior Project manager may be required to work under the direction of the Lenovo ANZ Services Senior Manager
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery.
- Contributes to the development of new techniques and plans, process improvements within area of expertise.
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations.
- Manages projects and program execution.
- Works on abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables.
- Opportunity/risk analyses
- Cost/benefit analyses
- Pricing models
- Anticipates operational, program, and implementation issues and develops preventative measures.
- Adapts projects, programs or methods based on customer or business partner feedback.
- 6+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong capability in PMI PMBOK knowledge areas to the extent necessary to effectively manage or support projects.
- Demonstrates strong proficiency in the specific tools that are available and required as part of the Lenovo Project Management Framework.
- Strong ability to identify, develop and quantify, escalate and manage required corrective action plans.
- Strong ability to ensure that effective project controls are in place to monitor project or program performance.
- Strong capability at providing effective performance reporting to monitor the progress of the project (Multiple stakeholders).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.