Integration Specialist (Full Time)
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Integration Specialist
Position type: Full Time
Job Level: 5
Your Purpose The Integration Specialist will take an enterprise-wide view of people, processes and systems. You will understand and design how
these three components interact to deliver sevices to Peoplecarers, clients and members.
Peoplecare are implementing an enterprise wide integration platform to service its entire business. In this role, you will drive
and implement the Integration Platform in collaboration with a primary partner. This will include:
- Contributing to the design and definition of integration platform architecture
- Delivery of key components of the integration platform
- Working with integration partner to adopt integration best practices into Peoplecare
- Working closely with the business to gain an understanding of key business integration requirements
- Delivery of Individual integration projects
- Education of the broader transformation enablement team in integration practices
Integrating people, process and technology across the enterprise to ensure provision and continuous delivery of services.
Contribution to technology strategy and solution design.
Delivery of the integration platform as a whole and individual integration projects through:
- Participation in enterprirse requirements gathering, analysis and decomposition for integration requirements
- Design, development, testing and implemention of integration focussed projects, in collaboration with our integration product
- Contribution of integration components for other business projects
- Provision of trouble shooting and operational support of the integration platform
- Provision of secure integration solutions, with specific consideration for APRA 234 compliance
- Effective working relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Business and technical analysis of services and processes
- Lead the integration testing phase of projects
- Oversight of integration deployments
- An understanding of the enterprise impact and delivery of each change
- Promote an environment of teamwork within the transformation execution team, including the sharing of ideas & knowledge
- Team works cohesively & positively towards achieving goals.
- Undertake a proactive involvement in self development and action plans outlined from individual performance review.
- Positive progress is made toward personal development.
- Engage in and promote risk management and apply risk management processes consistently and automatically – making it a
part of the way we do things at Peoplecare.
- Encourage your team to be open & transparent about issues by responding positively to bad news and events raised by your
team, with a focus on continuous improvement and prompt rectification. We can make a difference!
- Promptly act on health & safety issues identified by you and your staff by reporting, documenting and treating risks and act in
accordance with Peoplecare’s Risk Management Strategy & Framework.
- Be aware and own the risks within your business area and make informed risk based decisions, using the Risk Assessment
template for all contracts, business cases, significant business decisions, and projects under your control.
- Ensure you and your team comply with Peoplecare Policies, relevant laws and regulations, including APRA Prudential
Standards that may apply.
- Comply with all Peoplecare HR & other Policies.
- Ensure that any statutory/Business relationship compliance activities within your responsibility are completed appropriately and
within the timeframes required.
- Adherence to company cultural markers.
- All compliance related activities are undertaken to schedule.
- No breaches of company policy.
Your Team Reports to
Applications Portfolio Manager
- Integration vendor and/or partner
- Transformation and Enablement managers and team members
- Executive/Senior Management
- Hospital & Health Services
- Peoplecare Eyes and Teeth
Your KPIs are managed in CrewMojo and your manager will discuss these with you.
- Working in a rapidly changing organisation with diverse capabilities
quals & skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an integration role
- Experience with integration software such as Mulesoft Anypoint Platform, Dell Boomi, or Jitterbit
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, or equivalent in any IT related area
- Well-developed organisational and time management abilities
- Relationship management and networking skills
- Negotiation & decision making skills
- Detailed problem solving capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Continuous improvement orientation
- Well-developed interpersonal acumen
- Skills in quality/process improvements.
- Self-driven, persistent, and achievement oriented
- Able to see the big picture
- Trusting, trustworthy and approachable
- Performance and improvement focussed
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to effectively handle pressure
“To create a workplace in which women are free from violence, and where gender equity is valued and realised and that these
values are supported and promoted in our community”.