Admin Assistant, 6 month fixed term contract based in Sydney CBD. Immediate Start
Your new company
This agency is a statutory body which makes classification decisions for films, computer games and certain publications. Principles for decision making are set out in the National Classification Code, agreed by the Australian Government and the states and territories.
Your new role
Your new position will include the following -
What you'll need to succeed
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including to assist clients resolve issues associated with their applications.
- Processing applications & Responding to written and oral inquiries / complaints.
- Providing low level advice on industry requirements to comply with legislation
- adhoc administration including booking travel, stationery invoices, diary management.
- Assist accounts department with invoices.
What you'll get in return
- Ability to take responsibility for the achievement of outcomes, including assisting less experienced team members to progress and follow through to delivery
- Ability to manage competing priorities and strategic directions related to the output of a team
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to problem solve
This position will initially be a 6 month fixed term contract with possibility of extension. You will be offered a salary of $67,000 - $73,000 + 15.4% super depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.