Property Manager - Sutherland Shire
This fresh forward-thinking agency which is Headed up by two successful Directors both at the top of their game, one focused on Property Management & the other Sales. This ensures that this property management division is a priority of the business and weighs equally as important as the sales business.
Based in sleek offices in the heart of the Shire, this is an opportunity for a Property Manager to join a growing team.
- Monday to Friday position
- Manage a portfolio of 150 properties
- Liaising with tenants & landlords
- Conduct routine inspections
- Completing outgoing reports
- Organise repairs & maintenance to managed properties
- NO accounts and NO leasing
Skills and Experience:
- This team are born and bred in the Shire, exceptional agency which are growing from strength to strength
- Supportive Department Head & excellent training
- Easy street parking
- Low staff turnover
- Property Management experience
- A current certificate of Registration, with intent to upgrade to a license
- High level of professionalism
- Commitment to superior customer service
- Takes pride in their work
Don’t miss out - apply today for a chance to join this brilliant team!
For a confidential discussion:
Please call Ayesha Campbell or Holly Pearce on 0449 189 *** or 9362 8500 for more information or email your CV to *********@goughrecruitment.com.au All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.