Customer Experience Representative, Direct Global
Proudly Farmers First℠!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network, Inc. (FBN℠)!
FBN℠ was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce and community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability and sustainability of family farms and rural communities.
We are a dynamic, and innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits and is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek.
We are looking for solution-oriented Customer Experience Representatives to ensure that farmers receive a world class, effortless customer experience throughout the lifecycle of their transactions with FBN Direct. This role is critical to how we interact with and serve our customers - starting with mobile-first transaction readiness onboarding and continuing through the full order-to-cash process. Customer Experience Representatives promote efficiency, self-service, and an effortless customer experience at every opportunity.
This individual will work cross-functionally with the FBN Direct sales team to identify customer needs, monitor customer health, and take offensive action to ensure an optimal customer experience. Qualified candidates will strive to be both delightful and accountable in every interaction, both internally and externally. Our Customer Experience Representatives must have a customer-centric approach to problem solving, comfort speaking directly with farmers and addressing their needs, and an ability to command the FBN Direct offering in the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- FBN Direct order-to-cash transaction support
- Provide FBN Direct order processing support to customers and the FBN sales team
- Seek record-breaking transaction times at every opportunity with the goal of minimizing customer effort
- Coordinate and execute order fulfillments and customer delivery communications
- Be the expert and answer questions about order, fulfillment, invoice, and payment issues
- Execute order changes including swaps, exchanges, and returns
- Develop local expertise and customer relationships within a primary assignment to a specific territory
- Maintain clear, appropriate and germane communications with the customer throughout the transactional process, never allowing the customer to be surprised
- Thoroughly understand FBN Direct order-to-cash procedures in the US, Canada, and Australia and provide global queue support to ensure every customer gets serviced as soon as possible, no matter where they are
Mobile-first customer onboarding
- Execute proactive and effective mobile-first farmer onboarding to the FBN Direct platform ensuring transaction readiness
- Promote and train customers on self-service proficiency within the FBN platform
- Describe in detail FBN product offerings, both digital and value-add commercial, leading to cross-sell outcomes
- Lead unique onboarding experiences for farmers coming into the FBN ecosystem through partnerships or our healthcare offering
Strategic project implementation
- Work to implement strategic projects associated with FBN Direct customer retention
- Identify creative solutions to customer problems and provide feedback to key leaders, informing our investments in different initiatives and scaling of successes
- Propose and champion outside-the-box solutions to minimize customer effort
Customer health tracking
- Utilize custom-built FBN tools to track farmer health across the FBN Direct ecosystem - identifying gaps in our farmer service
- Handle, resond, and resolve customer complaints in an effortless and delightful manner
- Identify and prescribe solutions to serve our farmers based on identified gaps in service - in many cases, addressing those gaps directly
- Log all customer interactions, cases, and activities appropriately in our CRM and ERP systems
Collect customer feedback and surveys, and take appropriate action
- Solicit customer feedback and survey participation at every opportunity
- Monitor and track your customer satisfaction, customer effort and net promoter scores, and other metrics on a daily basis
- Proactively identify gaps in customer satisfaction based on customer responses, and resolve these issues internally and directly with customers
- Synthesize and provide customer feedback directly to our sales, management, and business unit teams
Internal collaboration to ensure customer experience
- Work cross-functionally with business unit owners to devise and implement strategies to ensure service of farmers in the FBN network
- Periodic event support and data analytics product support
- Help drive attendance to and execute at FBN events throughout the year
- Develop a competency with the FBN data analytics product offering, and be prepared to lead farmer walk-throughs and support within the product
- Support farmers with uploading data within the FBN system upon request
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant customer experience, customer service, or sales experience, with top tier results
- Experience as a power user with CRM or ERP software systems
- Passionate about agriculture and farming; a desire to put the farmer first and to go the extra mile to provide the customer with a best-in-class experience
- Fluency in Ag chemical, fertilizer, and/or seed products or an ability to learn these product details quickly - to include analyzing active ingredients and concentrations
- A relentless passion for understanding and meeting the needs of the customer/farmer
- Comfortable using and explaining technology products/services
- Analytical in nature; motivated by using data to draw conclusions and take action to support a cause
- Proven ability to excel in a self-guided, independent work environment
- A true team player able to effectively balance/manage multiple work streams at any given time
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced, transparent, ever-changing, and competitive environment where achievement will be directly rewarded
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance.
Farmer’s Business Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participates in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration’s E-Verify program.