Products Project Officer
We’re P&N Bank.
And we’re a different kind of bank.
We’re different because we are owned by our members, which
means our focus is always upon them.
We’re different because we are constantly creating new and innovative ways to not only assist our members but to really make a difference in the WA community.
And we’re different because we believe that by working together,
we’re much stronger and have more impact than we could ever achieve alone.
We call this ‘the power of &’.
P&N Bank is seeking a Products Project Officer to join our Products team.
Reporting to the Manager Products, you will primarily be responsible for the implementation of key projects that impact the product portfolio, ensuring compliance obligations and member and stakeholder outcomes are met. This includes regulation and compliance change, process and product enhancement and the management of product remediation activity. This is a varied role and includes:
- Representing Products and managing implementation of key strategic initiative projects
- Managing the execution of regulatory change to the national product portfolio.
- Managing the product remediation process
- Working collaboratively with other business units to achieve operational compliance of the above.
- Assist in the development of and execution commercial lending projects
To be considered for the role you should have a minimum 3 years Business Analyst or process management experience and experience in banking or Financial Services with working knowledge of relevant legislation and codes affecting financial products. In addition, you should have
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to source information and data to resolve issues
- Familiarity with core banking systems
- Practical knowledge of risk and compliance frameworks
- Excellent communication skills to work with a range of stakeholders across the business
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
In return you will look forward to training, coaching and development opportunities that will lead to a long-term career within P&N Bank. In addition, as a P&N Bank employee you will have access to a range of staff benefits including education assistance, staff home loans and access to our online employee recognition and rewards portal.
So if you want to be part of the P&N collective, we'd love to hear from you.